Oct 26,2012
Oct 26,2012
I became a landlord a few years back and when i first rented my property i went through anotheragent in Crawley but had a very bad experience lets just say if i had to make the \'choice\' again i would have gone with Leaders from the start!!

In view of the problems i had experienced previously i was wary choosing another agent but from the very beginning i found Leaders and in particular Neil Simmons very profesional and knowledgeable. They let my property quickly and to some \'good tenants\' which was more than i can say about my other experience!! I found the management team to be very friendly and helpful in particular a girl called Lisa has been excellent especially when we had some problems with the boiler at the house last year.

I cant say well enough of my team at Leaders in Crawley they really are a breath of fresh air in the industry which is known for its dishonesty and problems.

Keep up the good work.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Leaders Crawley! To leave a new review of Leaders Crawley, please click the link below !
Write a review for Leaders Crawley