Mar 18,2010
Mar 18,2010
We got rid of Salter Rex as managers of our block by going to the LVT. Yippee!

Even the professional body want to distance themselves from Salter Rex\'s appalling practice - they have been reprimanded and fined by RICS.
By: Dlon
Aug 24, 2011
Hi Sue.G

Can I ask how the LVT went? I am considering doing the same with Salter Rex as they are charging a frankly ridiculous rate, but am concerned about the process. Would you recommend it?
By: Tenant
Mar 22, 2010
eeeris is the website you need to access the necessary forms to make representations to the Leasehold valuation tribunal. Given your financial position it is also worth enquiring as to whether you qualify for legal aid.
By: eeeris
Mar 20, 2010
Hi What are the steps for going to LVT given my court hearing is in June. Where is the best place to get good representation, bearing in mind I am a student and broke. Cant they be sued for this behavior?

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Salter Rex Office 2! To leave a new review of Salter Rex Office 2, please click the link below !
Write a review for Salter Rex Office 2