Feb 08,2013
Feb 08,2013
I\'ve been interacting with maybe 10 to 15 different agencies and agents over the last weeks and months; most have been perfectly adequate, some have been absolutely terrible and some have been brilliant. I would definitely put Mark into the last category - right from the start his no nonsense approach was highly refreshing. He spent time understanding what I wanted, and quickly filtered out unsuitable options. I saw several properties with Mark, and none of them were wildly off the mark. When we found the right property, Mark worked hard to deliver the right deal for us regarding furniture etc and kept us informed throughout. I found the referencing procedures to be overly intrusive and overtly complicated - photocopying bank statements and payslips is wholly unnecessary in the 21st century - that\'s why credit checks were invented! Despite this, I wouldn\'t hesitate to strongly recommend Paramount and particularly Mark Durban to anyone looking to rent property in the North London area.

Paramount Properties