Feb 07,2013
Feb 07,2013
When it came to a reality that my wife and I had decided to sell our family home, the daunting thoughts of all the hasle of finding a competant and trustworthy estate agent came to our mind.
Tracey Thorton, Ian Mills and Greg Brady were very professional in all matters regarding the prospective sale of our family home and more importantly got us the asking price we were looking for (Which was 5K, 7K and upto 20K above similiar properties in our area.
I really appreciated the constant, polite feedback and important advice they gave.
I send much love and prays to Tracey Thornton for negotiating on our behalf and getting us the asking price we wanted.
I am confident that they will see my case through until completion (IN\'SHAH\'ALLAH - GOD WILLING).
I would like to take this oppertunity to thank the Thornton Robson team for all their hard works and for finding us purchasers in such a short period of time.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Thornton Robson Rugby! To leave a new review of Thornton Robson Rugby, please click the link below !
Write a review for Thornton Robson Rugby