Feb 06,2013
Feb 06,2013
I was thoroughly pleased with my Estate Agent, Church Gribben. From the moment I decided to put my property on the market to completion, they have been so helpful and informative, guiding me through the whole selling process. A very friendly and approachable team of staff, always at the end of the phone to answer any of my questions and offer guidance and advice.
They all worked hard, showing prospective buyers around my house, and putting my mind at ease that everything was in their hands.
Special Thanks to Gary, Pat, Joe and Mandy for all their hard work. What a great Team and Thank you for selling my house! A big fat 10/10 from a very satisfied customer :)
Feb 11, 2013
many thanks for your kind words!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Church Robinson Didcot! To leave a new review of Church Robinson Didcot, please click the link below !
Write a review for Church Robinson Didcot