Feb 05,2013
Feb 05,2013
From the first contact made with Brock Taylor I found the staff to be very friendly and eager to assist. Although I mainly dealt with Adam I have to say I spoke with a number of the sales team at Brock Taylor and not one of them disappointed. All were very knowledgable about my sale and they were able to provide information if Adam was not available to speak with directly.

I was kept well informed throughout the whole process and did not have to chase them for a response. If I did have to leave a message with them, it was responded to very prompty.

Overall a pleasure to deal with and made what could have been a very stressful process pain free. I would strongly recommend using Brock Taylor and they would be my first choice in the future.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Brock Taylor Horsham! To leave a new review of Brock Taylor Horsham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Brock Taylor Horsham