Jan 31,2013
Jan 31,2013
The Bovey Tracey Bradley\'s team were a pleasure to deal with when we rented our home from them. They were resourceful and creative in showing us a property where the previous tenant had that day vacated the property. They knew we were only in the area for that day and it was already late by the time we walked into their office.
Throughout the moving in process Chris and Angela were helpful, knowledgeable and professional. We were new to the area and they gave us a fantastic first impression.
Their honesty, good humour and friendliness was refreshing and not only would I consider them again but they have recently become my first call as we are starting to think about buying. I would recommend the Bradley\'s Bovey Team to anyone looking to rent, buy or to receive the helpful emails of local properties.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Bradleys Estate Agents Bovey Tracey! To leave a new review of Bradleys Estate Agents Bovey Tracey, please click the link below !
Write a review for Bradleys Estate Agents Bovey Tracey