Jan 28,2013
Jan 28,2013
Initially we had a very good experience with our estate agent, then the problems started. We were asked to pay in full the deposit for the house we wanted before we had even seen the contract. On arrival to the property, we were assured it would be deep cleaned, this was not the case and although we were reimbursed for the cleaning we undertook it is still not good practice. My biggest issue with this company is the poor quality of handymen that they use when the property needs some work. Initially we painted all the bed rooms our selves, then when the wall in the living room needed re-plastering the workmen came did a very half-arsed job painted that wall and said \'ill leave the tin of paint for you to do the rest\' We had our bath replaced not so long ago and again the workmen took 2 days to do it and even then had to be called back to seal the area that they initially noted as the leaking bit! Over all, if you pay up and your house is in good condition then people in property are fine however woe betide you if you need repairs!
By: Emin
Feb 01, 2013
Dear Ottilie, Heidi and Bethany

I am very sorry to hear that you are not happy with the level of service you have received from People in Property.
Our aim is to do our best to keep all our clients happy and provide a professional service. I appreciate there were some issues at the beginning of your tenancy but I was under the impression we have addressed and resolved these issues as I have never heard anything further from you.
I am sorry again for the inconvenience caused but as you know and specified on your tenancy agreement, the tenants are responsible to have the property professionally cleaned at the end of the tenancy and remove all personal belongings from the property. But this was not the case. I know this is not an excuse and as an agent we still have responsibilities to make sure the property is cleaned and ready for the new tenants. However after checking the property we have realised that property was not cleaned and lots of personal belongings were also left by the previous tenants. And as you were moving in only 2 days after the previous tenants have vacated the property it hasn't given us much time to resolve all the issues.
I have personally come to meet you at the property on the day you moved in and apologised for the inconvenience and tried to resolve everything. Unfortunately as it was a weekend and most people were either not working or already busy, but I have managed to arrange someone to remove all the furniture out and I have also agreed to compensate you for the cleaning of the property as the property was still not cleaned to a good standard even though we have had the property cleaned a day earlier.
Once again apologies for the inconvenience cause, but I would have been able to look in to this if I was made aware of the situation. In the future please contact me directly if you have any issues and I will make sure that you do not experience any problems.

Best Regards

Emin Karakaya

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of People In Property Coombe Lane Branch! To leave a new review of People In Property Coombe Lane Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for People In Property Coombe Lane Branch