Jan 28,2013
Jan 28,2013
Hi My name is Justyna I was very happy with the service I received from Clint Amfo and Josh Laverty both of them wanted to help me out as the house haunting was unsuccessful for us and we had few days to move out from the previous property we lived in. I gave them all the details what I was looking for. After a day I received a phone call from Clint and Josh with two houses to view it turned out positive. We liked the second property they showed us and because it was Urgent for us they have speeded up the whole process, still don\'t know how they managed to do it all within that short amount of time. I guess They just like what they do and like helping people out. Within 5 days everything was sorted and we could move in on time. We moved in to the perfect property for me and my Family good condition house, nice landlord. They really are an excellent customer service. They both were the first to help. They have done everything needed I was very impressed that the contract was ready , that we saw the house and they we could finally move out. They present Themselves well and I am very happy that i had come to townends when I did. I don\'t think I would be able to find a house, and go thought it all without them. I can honestly recommend not only the Townends Agnecy but this two Awsome guys. Clint and Josh. Thank you so much. You gave your best and right now I\'m in a prefect place to live. :)!!

Townends