Jan 24,2013
Jan 24,2013
All the agents at the Bollington branch were polite, friendly and helpful, but most of my dealings were with Vicky. She came to assess my mother\'s property, wrote the details & took me through the whole of the process. She was always clear & gave good advice. Nothing was too much trouble & I felt I could phone or e-mail at any time. Vicky even visited neighbours in Irwell Rise to help in gathering info requested by the buyer. She was infinitely patient & has a very warm & supportive personality.
At the end of the process James too was fantastic ( but I don\'t know which James.) He dealt with the keys, meter readings etc & phoned me at each stage of the completion process.
I would certainly recommend these agents very warmly.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Harvey Scott Cheshire Ltd Bollington Macclesfield! To leave a new review of Harvey Scott Cheshire Ltd Bollington Macclesfield, please click the link below !
Write a review for Harvey Scott Cheshire Ltd Bollington Macclesfield