Jan 23,2013
Jan 23,2013
Whilst in no hurry to sell initially, Rosie and Claire obtained more viewings than I was expecting - all accompanied. I had positive and honest feedback after each viewing although there were no sensible offers. I then found what I was looking for which meant that the pressure was on to get a sale. Within 2 weeks a deal was agreed and at the price that I was budgeting for. Despite some awkward delays from down the chain, the team worked hard to move things forward and we eventually completed last weekend. At all times the team were great to deal with - postive, professional, patient and communication with them was actually a joy. I also used their conveyancing service which was exceptional.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Bradleys Estate Agents Teignmouth! To leave a new review of Bradleys Estate Agents Teignmouth, please click the link below !
Write a review for Bradleys Estate Agents Teignmouth