Jan 18,2013
Jan 18,2013
I had a bad experience with these when I went there in 2012 when looking to move and rent. By far the worst agents in the Docklands.

A few weeks later the agent was seen fighting with one of the tenants outside the agency. I don\'t know whether he knew him personally but he was the agent who dealt with me. The older guy with the bald head. Poor attitude. I think there was problems with the wife and it all got out of hand. But it made me feel "lucky escape dealing with that guy"

Wanted me to earn almost £80,000 to rent for £250 a week. Haha! Absolutely ridiculous. Do you think if I earned £80,000 that I would be renting for just £250 a week!!!!! That is about £4,800 a month NET. I woudl rent for like £700 a week mate!!!

A silly calculation like working out the annual rent (£13,000 if £250 a week) and multiplying by 6. Absolutely ridiculous. When I told him that £30k + is sufficient, he was rude, aggressive and was like "not it\'s not". He didn\'t have a clue and so I left. Horrible man. I told him I would not reveal my salary to him, but only a minimum amount that they needed and that it was above that. He didn\'t like that he wouldn\'t be able to know what I earn to an exact figure.

Rude and unprofessional. But go see for yourself. Tell them you are not going to reveal exact salary. Ask them for a minimum they need and you will only reveal that you earn above it and watch the reaction. See for yourself.

Oh, they also think of the apartments as THEIRS. They are not yours. They belong to the landlords and the tenants have more right to them than the landlord and you when living there. Wise up!
nothing - too rude

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Oxygen Western Gateway! To leave a new review of Oxygen Western Gateway, please click the link below !
Write a review for Oxygen Western Gateway