Jan 16,2013
Mustafa Khalifa
Jan 16,2013
I cannot believe Ellisandco has received awards. Or perhaps this branch is not representative of the overall group. I just know that I have never in my life had such bad service. Although I am a tenant I am looking to buy and will not recommend to anyone to buy through them. I rented my flat last year. It has been an uphill battle all the way. Kay (forgot his surname), the agent who is responsible for looking after tenant\'s queries does not reply to communications or take weeks (LITERALLY) . I am currently waiting for a leaky window to be fixed that they have failed now to fix for three months. I have had cold showers for two nights in a row. My complaints of the shower have fallen on deaf ears in the past. And let me not start about the continuous fire alarms that went off in the middle of the night and the response times to that last year. It was absolute hell. We don\'t have an emergency number, communication gets blatantly ignored. I have for instance requested the Multiple Occupancy license number from the agency now for this property. Guess what. No response whatsoever. I think my next step is to go to the newspapers that gave these awards to Ellisandco. Someone should do something about this. Mustafa is the agent that let the property to me when I signed the lease. When I phone him when Kay does not respond, his only response is, is that he does not deal with the maintenance aspect and then hands things over to Kay. Could someone please let me know who I can contact about this. Is Ellisandco a franchise or owner owned agency?

Ellis & Co