Jan 16,2013
Jan 16,2013
Right from my initial email enquiry, (which was answered virtually immediately, something that is often lacking in today\'s rushed world), I knew this was an agency that puts its clients first. I have dealt with Rikesh all through the process - he gave me a good initial viewing of the property with no "hard sell" tactics, he was willing to answer all of my questions honestly and was willing to let me have a good look around the property - there was no rushed atmosphere or having to rush off to the next appointment which I have experienced in the past with other lettings agencies. I have also dealt with other people at the company, notably Lettings Manager Alex, who was more than willing to step in and organise a second viewing of the property himself at short notice when Rikesh wasn\'t available. The whole team are smart, professional and approachable, the office is welcoming and spotlessly clean, and for someone like myself who is quite a demanding person to say the least, I have come away from this process with a very pleasant experience of People in Property in general and Rikesh and Alex in particular.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of People In Property Coombe Lane Branch! To leave a new review of People In Property Coombe Lane Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for People In Property Coombe Lane Branch