Jan 08,2013
Jan 08,2013
During the entire buying process, I had a very positive experience dealing with Toby Parkinson of Hamilton Chess, starting with the initial viewing and offer right through to collecting the keys upon completion. Toby conducted himself in a professional manor and was courteous at all times. As a first-time buyer I had a lot of questions and felt reassured that I was dealing with someone who was both knowledgeable and genuinely helpful. Toby proactively contacted both solicitors on a regular basis to ensure that sale was progressing according to plan, giving me updates and advice on expected next steps. When calling the office all members of the team where friendly, polite and happy to take a message if Toby was unavailable (even giving directions when I got lost on the way to my first viewing). My solicitor also commented that Toby had been a pleasure to deal with.
Buying a property can be a stressful process, but I was fortunate enough to have the support of a dedicated professional who is good at his job, which made the process much easier for all parties. To that end, I would highly recommend Toby Parkinson of Hamilton Chess (Windsor) to anyone who is looking to buy a property in that area.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Hamilton Chess Ltd Windsor! To leave a new review of Hamilton Chess Ltd Windsor, please click the link below !
Write a review for Hamilton Chess Ltd Windsor