Jan 06,2013
Jan 06,2013
A big thank you to the team at XanderMatthew - they found tenants for my property on King\'s Avenue within 3 hours of it coming on to the market. I was very impressed that they went the extra mile for me - I was a first time landlady and they helped me through the whole process.

Very impressed overall and I was happy to opt for the fully managed service as it gave me the peace of mind.

Much more competitive on fees also than most local agents but certainly no compromise, they did everything to an excellent standard. Very warm and friendly staff!
By: XanderMatthew
Jan 07, 2013
Thank you for your kind words Sarah. We'll aim to do just as good a job for you next time around. XM

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of XanderMatthew Clapham Branch! To leave a new review of XanderMatthew Clapham Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for XanderMatthew Clapham Branch