Aug 09,2012
Aug 09,2012
They Charged me for rubbish removal but I did not even leave a paper inside property. They called me and told that I will be refunded deposit money but only the oven cleaning charges will be deducted and I told them to check inventory where I had mentioned that it was extremely dirty when I got it but still I cleaned it as much possible. Days later they told me that they will deduct for rubbish removal and general cleaning. It means they want to deduct money whatever you do from your deposit. They are chaters....
Service: extrtremely poor: Changed the window glass of bedroom after 1 year. You ask for any maintenance and then keep calling them,,,no response.
Staff: extremely rude and non-sense
Just do not cheat people and earn money for your business by cheating the money from deposit

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Fineholm Glasgow! To leave a new review of Fineholm Glasgow, please click the link below !
Write a review for Fineholm Glasgow