Dec 17,2012
George
By: 'Philip Day'
Dec 17,2012
This is the second time that I have used C.J. Hole, Henleaze. On this occasion I sold a property, have previously bought the same property with this agent. On both occasions my experience was that of a highly professional company, dedicated to providing a customer focused service. In particular I found the professional dedicated and very personable approach of George Mawyer, outstanding. Nothing was too much trouble; I always felt that he acted in my best interest, taking the time to keep me constantly updated with progress reports.
It is very likely that in the near future I will reenter the property market, again using the services of this agent. I have no hesitation in giving this company a five star rating.... If you are looking reliable professional service, delivered on time then I thoroughly recommend the services of C.J. Hole Henleaze.

CJ Hole