Dec 13,2012
Dec 13,2012
The worst agency I have ever had the misfortune to deal with.

I have been complaining about a problem for the last two months. It is STILL not resolved. I have sent countless emails and made phone calls to no avail. I have been fobbed off with platitudes and promises but feel no nearer to a satisfactory outcome. I am now investigating the power of social media...maybe I\'ll sing a song on Youtube.

I would not recommend this agency to my worst enemy. They simply do not care. Do not bother with them. They have made me depressed.
Taken my problem seriously. Explained exactly what has caused the problem - and how they propose to put it right - and when?
By: Gareth
Jan 28, 2016
We never did hear from you about your issues, funny that.
By: Managing Director
Jan 10, 2013
Dear Tenant

If you would kindly contact gareth@assetresidential.co.uk I will look into your issues.

There is a complaints procedure available to all customers and I am happy to go through redress procedures with you.

I am sorry you are having issues and by emailing me I hope we can get things resolved.

Kind regards

Gareth

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Asset Residential Sales & Letting Office 1! To leave a new review of Asset Residential Sales & Letting Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Asset Residential Sales & Letting Office 1