Dec 07,2012
Dec 07,2012
I had a terrible experience with EJ Harris and would strongly recommend anyone to think twice before dealing with this agent. They were hired by our landlord to show the building around with out our permission. We are long leaseholders at the building. When I refused access (and I was well within my rights to do so), Diana Tran became abusive and would leave the building. I called the police and while on the phone reporting her to the 999 operator, she became very enraged and threatened physical violence (which the 999 operator heard). She then fled the premises before the police arrived to question her. lizzie harris apologised to the police on behalf of Diana Tran but did not apologise to me and refused to admit that the incident had happened. I am surprised that an agent like this can be operating and getting away with this. i was traumatised for months after this episode! I have now been able to acquire a tape recording of Diana Tran\'s threat "to smack me ifI do not let her enter" and am considering legal action.

E J Harris