Dec 03,2012
Dec 03,2012
I have successfully sold 2 properties through Taylors - one in 2006 and 2012. I chose them because their attitude and presentation was more professional than other Estate Agents that I approached, and because they treated me as a person rather than just another client.

Both properties were under offer within a couple of months. The sale of the 2012 property was delayed due to problems at my buyer\'s end, but the team, especially Simon, made sure that I was always aware of what was happening, and worked hard to reduce the delay and deal with the issues that arose.

The whole team were friendly and helpful and always called back if they were unavailable to talk when I called. They were aware of and understood my personal circumstances and worked with me to ensure that the sale of my property was managed around this as much as possible.

I would recommend Taylors to anyone selling property in the Drayton / Portsmouth area.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Taylors Estate Agents (Drayton) Drayton! To leave a new review of Taylors Estate Agents (Drayton) Drayton, please click the link below !
Write a review for Taylors Estate Agents (Drayton) Drayton

Taylors Estate Agents (Drayton)

143 Havant Road Drayton, Portsmouth