Dec 02,2012
Dec 02,2012
Debra Harridge is quite frankly the most helpful agent I have come across. Nothing was too much trouble and as a buyer I had a lot of questions. She made the transition to completion happen very quickly, was on top of all issues and is a truly fantastic person to be dealing with. If I come to sell there is no doubt that Debra would be my first choice. Even on the rare ccasions when she was not in the office she was constantly on top of her emails and if she was not able to deal with my query at that moment in time then the very capable Sophie Baxendale could.

This team at Tuffin & Wrenn is a total dream come true, the entire process was stress free due to their exceptional diligence, efficiency and ability to work together.

When it comes to selling I would not hesitate to hire them and should I buy again I would hope that they would be the estate agents I would be dealing with.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Tuffin & Wren Office 2! To leave a new review of Tuffin & Wren Office 2, please click the link below !
Write a review for Tuffin & Wren Office 2