Dec 02,2012
Dec 02,2012
I recommend Tim, Callum and all their colleagues to anyone looking for an estate agent. They consistently provide clear and professional support. I was unable to complete my intended purchase for personal reasons, which Tim handled with kindness and sympathy. On my return to the market, I was thrilled to find that my next choice was being sold through the same team. Tim has guided this negotiation through to conclusion, calmly addressing each potential problem with comforting confidence, and has ensured that stress for both buyer and seller is minimised. These agents always try to be available and return calls promptly. They know their clients and have good contacts within the associated trades and professions. Full marks are due for an excellent service.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of CJ Hole Henleaze Branch! To leave a new review of CJ Hole Henleaze Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for CJ Hole Henleaze Branch