Nov 30,2012
Nov 30,2012
(Ooops, sorry! Before, I put the name of the agents and not my name; it was I who wrote the comment and not the agents)

We have used Fairway Lettings of Birstall for quite a few years now. They have the utmost care and respect for our properties. They deal with us in a most professional and friendly manner whatever the problem. We are never fobbed off with \'phone you back\' or automated phone messages. We would never consider changing our agents as there would be no one better. We know this as we have used three in the last 12 years, All rubbish. We were just numbers to them.

Problems are dealt with efficiently and speedily as you would expect from a high quality letting agent.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Fair-Way Lettings Office 1! To leave a new review of Fair-Way Lettings Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Fair-Way Lettings Office 1