Nov 28,2012
Nov 28,2012
As a landlord, I dealt with People in Property (Emin Karakaya & Kasia Jagielska) for the first time 2 months ago. I must say that I was extremely pleasantly surprised with the high level of flexibility, service, updates, follow ups and ease that I experienced during the whole process.

Usually renting a property is a time of fear or worry for a landlord, however both Emin & Kasia made this experience actually enjoyable. You constantly hear bad things about estate agents, however I can now see that there are still good estate agents out there, and i\'m happy I found them.

I was using 6 different estate agencies at the same time, however following Emin & Kasia\'s efforts, my property has now been rented with such ease and they made the paperwork process extremely easy and understandable for me, changing certain terms to genuinely satisfy my needs.

All in all, to say that I am satisfied is an understatement and I will 100% be using their services in the future as required.

I would like to thank the People in Property team and stress what valuable & knowledgeable assets Emin and Kasia are to the company.

All the best

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of People In Property Coombe Lane Branch! To leave a new review of People In Property Coombe Lane Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for People In Property Coombe Lane Branch