Jun 28,2012
Jun 28,2012
I am really really disappointed with this agent. When I was looking for a flat, they were really polite, kind and enthusiastic to get me a right property. But once I made a contract, they didn\'t care anymore. I even contacted my landlord directly because morgan randall didn\'t sort out the flat problems even though the agent is completely in charge of the flat.

And after I moved out, they ignored my emails regarding the release of deposit. when I called them, they just said "wait".

It\'s been more than 6 weeks since I left the flat but I haven\'t got my deposit back yet.

Really really poor service and not polite at all. They even threatened me...

Sigh... I would strongly recommend not to ask Morgan Randall to find a property for you....

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Morgan Randall Office 1! To leave a new review of Morgan Randall Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Morgan Randall Office 1