Jun 21,2012
Jun 21,2012
I recently put a holding depoist down on a property after viewing it with one of Braemore\'s letting agents. I then paid the full amount - nearly £1500 in total and agreed a date to sign the lease. Upon reading an advance emailed copy of the lease, I noted the \'No pets with out written permission from the landlord - we will not be unreasonable\' clause. I have a dog so I phone the agency and explained the circumstances. The flat is unfurnished, with no carpets, or communal spaces. The dog will never be left on his own in the property as he comes to work with me. I was refused permission and informed that it would take 5 days to refund my money, I was due to move in in five days. There was no mention at all in the adverts for the flat or from the letting agent that showed me around. They are also being extremely \'unreasonable\'. As soon as I realised I told them, but they were quite frankly useless. I found the agency in general to be initially very prompt and helpful but as soon as I had paid my holding deposit, all communication stopped until I had sent at least two emails. I have informed Trading Standards and the Council and will be writing a formal complaint to the company. I strongly reccommend that you have nothing to do with this agency.
Published that they knew that this landlord accepted no pets and that therefore the \'we shall not be unreasonable\' clause in the lease is wrong. Keep in regular contact with new customers. Refund money more promptly.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Braemore Sales & Lettings Morningside Edinburgh! To leave a new review of Braemore Sales & Lettings Morningside Edinburgh, please click the link below !
Write a review for Braemore Sales & Lettings Morningside Edinburgh