Nov 22,2012
Nov 22,2012
Leaders at Waterlooville have been renting out my flat for the past 5 years and I am delighted with the service that they provide. They are proactive in advertising and finding a suitable tenant and the property is never empty for any length of time. The staff at Waterlooville are both friendly and helpful and any e-mails that I send are answered and dealt with promptly. My flat is regularly inspected and a report is provided to me of anything that needs attention and fixing. They have a comprehensive list of contractors so that any problems are quickly dealt with and at a resonable price. I am very pleased with the service that they provide and would not consider dealing with any other company.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Leaders waterlooville! To leave a new review of Leaders waterlooville, please click the link below !
Write a review for Leaders waterlooville

55-59 London Road Waterlooville