Nov 21,2012
By: 'Chris B'
Nov 21,2012
I recently sold my property via Warren Powell-Richards. We originally instructed another agent but with no joy. We started to become very despondent about the whole thing but as we had viewed a lot of houses with WPR we decided to give it one last try and give them a go. Their team were fantastic. Everyone in the office were friendly, helpful and most importantly they got us a buyer in under 2 weeks! My girlfriend and I both wish we had gone to them first.
By: Tim B
May 08, 2013
It was very kind of you to write a positive review of our company, thank you. We all hope that you are happy in your new home and thanks again for the opportubnity you gave us to act as your agent. Good luck in the future and best wishes, Tim B, Senior Partner WPR

Warren Powell Richards