Properties Glasgow - Infiniti Properties
Nov 20,2012
Nov 20,2012
I am a house owner and rented my property thru the YOUR MOVE . They suppose to have checked the tennent ...the tennant left after 7 months leaving the house in mess and unliveble. At this stage the true colours of YOUR MOVE came out. Not only I was told that I have to sort all the mess and pay for it but they were not willing to release the bond that they had for my safety. They also have kept £200 which was suppose to have returned to me at the end of my tennancy. THE YOUR MOVE are happy to take commission and set up fees but when there is trouble like tennant messing the house up then YOUR MOVE doesnot want to know.
So if you are a house owner then I suggest you do your own checks for renting because if the tennant is good then you are saving at least 12% or more commission and first month rent. If the tennant leaves with the mess then you are on your own weither you have a management company or not. I will never go back to your move and will worn others
The servise I got from YOUR MOVE was pathetick. I am seriously considering the legal action

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Your Move Falkirk! To leave a new review of Your Move Falkirk, please click the link below !
Write a review for Your Move Falkirk