Nov 16,2012
Nov 16,2012
I cannot fault the service and understanding that I received from Bradleys when purchasing my home. As a first time buyer, there were many things I didnt know and was worried about, but they did everything they could to make the whole process as easy as possible. With their help (and my excellent solicitors), I managed to exchange within just 2 and half weeks of my offer being accepted. I would reccomend them to anyone and would certainly contact them should I ever wish to sell in the future. Both Giles and Nicola were very accomodating, I had several veiwings and on some days spoke to them several times on the phone, they were always helpful and very informative.
By: Enid Marshall (PA to MD)
Nov 23, 2012
Thank you for your feedback on the service you experienced from the team at Helston. I am pleased they were able to assist you, especially as it can be a daunting experience as a first time buyer. Good luck & best wishes in your new home and I hope we can help again in the future.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Bradleys Estate Agents Helston! To leave a new review of Bradleys Estate Agents Helston, please click the link below !
Write a review for Bradleys Estate Agents Helston