Nov 15,2012
Nov 15,2012
The first property I was hoping to let through choices fell through, as the landlord pulled out just 2 days before I Had to vacate my flat. Debbie and Stacey were so understanding of my plight, they organised out of hours viewings, waited at the property whilst I moved some stuff in, continually chased the referencing agency (different company to the initial approval) and put up with a dozen calls off me a day. They did all this whilst remaining professional and extremely polite throughout. I\'ve rented several properties and brought one before so I\'m no stranger to dealing with estate agents and can honestly say I\'ve never been more satisfied with the service I received.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Choices Horley! To leave a new review of Choices Horley, please click the link below !
Write a review for Choices Horley