Nov 14,2012
Nov 14,2012
I had no troubles at all moving in with People in Property. Everything was as it should be. I was invited for viewing in the comfortable time, all my questions were answered, I was allowed to review all the paperwork before I made any payment at all, all the papers were fine, written in the clear language and not containing any unfair or suspicious clauses. During the process every my request was satisfied, even those that are slightly outside the normal procedure.

I may wholeheartedly recommend this agency and Ralitsa personally. She\'s a great agent, quite a relief after the number of shady people I met while researching London real estate market. Don\'t hesitate to rent through People in Property, you gonna be fine.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of People In Property Coombe Lane Branch! To leave a new review of People In Property Coombe Lane Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for People In Property Coombe Lane Branch