Nov 05,2012
Nov 05,2012
I have been using Spencer's Lettings service since 2004 and the reason why I always come back is because of their inherit expertise and professional service. The tenants that they had introduced to me to in 2004 are still the occupants of my property today. I recently came back to Spencer's as I needed additional tenants for a new property in Forest Gate. I have known Rash for years and I had full confidence in his ability to provide the same quality service. Both Rash and his colleague Ben have been instrumental in getting a range of corporate clients within a limited timeframe.
I highly recommend Spencer's in Forest Gate, particularly Rash and Ben for a great friendly service.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Spencers Property Services Forest Gate! To leave a new review of Spencers Property Services Forest Gate, please click the link below !
Write a review for Spencers Property Services Forest Gate