Oct 27,2012
Oct 27,2012
I have just sold my property with Taylors and the service I received was fantastic.

When me and my husband decided to move earlier this year, we presumed it would be best to try one of the larger chains, we were told this would give us the best chance of selling, this was a mistake and and we wished we\'d listened to our gut instinct and gone with Taylors in the first place. After several months, hardly any viewings and no feedback, it felt like this \'larger\' estate agent wasn\'t interested in us, so we got on the phone to Howard and he came to see us straight away.

Now several months later we have moved, we got the money we wanted for our home and we are really happy that we made the decision to switch to Taylors. Lorraine, Simon and Howard kept us up to date all the way through the process, took care of everything and made the whole thing pain free. With the local knowledge and experience that Taylors have, I would recommend them to anyone thinking of moving home.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Taylors Estate Agents (Drayton) Drayton! To leave a new review of Taylors Estate Agents (Drayton) Drayton, please click the link below !
Write a review for Taylors Estate Agents (Drayton) Drayton

Taylors Estate Agents (Drayton)

143 Havant Road Drayton, Portsmouth