Oct 26,2012
Oct 26,2012
I asked them to let my property, they took a deposit from tenant but did not deposit this with the DPS. At the end of tenancy they failed to inspect property, which was left in disarray, tenant stole freezer. I was told they could not help as had returned her deposit. She also had a gas and electric meter fitted without my permission, seven estates said it was my problem and would have to pay for this to be rectified myself. They are con artists and i have instructed a solicitor to sue them. DO NOT USE!!!!!!! Highly unprofessional!!
They should have returned my freezer and taken money required to replace meters from tenants deposit
By: Seven
Nov 18, 2012
We totally disagree with the above comments. We made a thorough inspection of the property and notified the landlady with regards to the above. The landlady was fully aware of the issues relating to the freezer and new meters. What is not mentioned by the landlady is the fact that the tenant was left without heating for nearly 3 weeks as she did not want to replace a faulty and dagerous boiler. The tenant was promised a number of items on move in which were not provided. In addition, on move in the tenant redecorated, put down new flooring, cleaned the property all at her own expense. The tenant described her as a landlady from hell.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Seven Estates Limited Office 1! To leave a new review of Seven Estates Limited Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Seven Estates Limited Office 1