Oct 10,2012
Oct 10,2012
I was very impressed with the service received from David Conti, who was my main contact when selling our 2 bedroom house in Bounds Green. David was extremely dilligent in responding promptly and politely to all of my messages (including when I may have sounded a bit stressed!) He was calm, patient and professional at all times and I wish him the very best in hs future career.
I was also impressed with Daniel, who valued the house at great, yet achieveable price and ensured the process throughout ran smoothly.
I would highly recommend David Conti, Daniel Theobald and Wilkinson Byrne to other sellers in the area.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Wilkinson Byrne Estate Agents Bounds Green! To leave a new review of Wilkinson Byrne Estate Agents Bounds Green, please click the link below !
Write a review for Wilkinson Byrne Estate Agents Bounds Green