Sep 28,2012
Sep 28,2012
I contacted Bradley\'s about a property I was interested in at the beginning of September, and was very pleased with the service I received.

They managed to set up a viewing on the same day which was great, and as a first time buyer with little experience in buying property, I found the agent who dealt with me (Vicky Herd) to be extremely helpful in filling me in on all the information I needed about the property itself and the processes involved in buying the property. I also happened to mention that I was also looking into mortgage options and Vicky was kind enough to put me in touch with an excellent mortgage and financial advisor called Peter Davies who also works for Bradleys; Again, extremely useful to me as I was completely unaware of some of the options that were available to me at the time.

Although I did not end up purchasing the property, my experience with Bradleys has been excellent and I would be pleased to continue doing business with them in the future!
By: Enid Marshall (PA to MD)
Oct 02, 2012
Thank you for your positive comments on the excellent service you received from the team at Bradleys. I hope that we can assist you again in the future.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Bradleys Estate Agents Newton Abbot! To leave a new review of Bradleys Estate Agents Newton Abbot, please click the link below !
Write a review for Bradleys Estate Agents Newton Abbot