Nov 11,2009
Nov 11,2009
Quite simply the worst experiance possiable to have.

Problems included: a water heater that did not work, windows that would not shut, heating controlled by the landlord (and included in rent) but never turned on.

The landlord was the worst ladlord ever. We paid a holding fee to him which we were told we woudl egt back upon siging the tenancy agreement. We never got it back.

The landlord did not put our deposit into a tenancy deposit scheme as required by law and thus gave us back next to nothing of it. He used it to repaint the walls (can not use deposit for and was never actually done) and charged over
By: No happy
Jul 04, 2012
I would like to back up this guy. I have rented with homelife properties and found them to be a disgrace. The landlord left us with no hot water, heating and washing machine for a period exceeding 2 weeks. I found the Landlord to be rude on almost all occassions and to be disruptive during our time in the flat. I also have not received my full deposit under false pretenses but trust me Reeta, I will get every penny of it back, as confirmed to me by my lawyer.
By: reeta
Jan 18, 2010
Usual comments made by students who reck the place and then expect all their money back!!! We have all the video evidence to support our deductions and welcome all to come view them at their own leisure. The deposit (by law) was protected as all our deposits are and we have the paperwork on file again for all those want to have a look. These 4 tenants are a nightmare and i would never want to let or advise any sane landlord to let to them..even if they paid us double!!! we have over 200 tenants on our book s and have no problems with any of them apart from the ones who lie through their teeth like these 4!! We run a professional business and resent children like these giving us a bad name!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Homelife Properties Office 1! To leave a new review of Homelife Properties Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Homelife Properties Office 1