Sep 26,2012
By: 'Mr Baron'
Sep 26,2012
I have moved many times in the past (12 times in 20 years) and used many different agents, but Express estate agents are definately the best. I can not fault them in any way. From my first contact they were friendly, helpful and didn\'t try and push me into anything. They said they should be able to get me a buyer in 4 weeks and from day 1 I had a lot of viewers every week and almost to the day I had a definate offer in 4 weeks. I was kept fully informed of every thing that was happening concerning my sale, with regular contact by phone and text, nothing was too much trouble for them and even the slightest problem they were on it straight away. I would have no hesitation in using them again in the future and will definately be recommending them to everyone I know who may want to sell or buy. I can\'t praise them enough, I had been with other agents for 5 months and had 2 viewings. The commision they charged was very fair and although slightly higher than some local agents, I Know that I got a much better service and definately got my money\'s worth. If I was to give marks out of 10,I would say 20 out of 10 absolutely excellent. Well done Express Estate Agents and Thank you very, very much for a first class service.

Express Estate Agency