“Superb...”

Jan 06,2019
By: 'John S'
Jan 06,2019
Superb support in a difficult sale. Very highly recommended. In detail:

1. INITIAL PREPARATIONS: prompt, thorough viewing. Good pricing advice, good advice on selling points and excellent brochure preparation
2. BUYER INTRODUCTIONS: fair number of viewing in first few weeks. Quick introduction of good, feasible buyer and due diligence on his ability to pay
3. PROSPECTIVE BUYER FOLLOW UP: prospective buyer started to stall. Jordan Fishwick gave every support possible, and good advice on how to handle situation plus empathy when buyer declined contract at last minute.
4. RECOVERY: pulled out all the stops - I think 14 viewers in 3 weeks. 3 Offers of which 2 were reasonable. Great at facilitating quick turnaround at buyers request. Great support. Great liaison with buyers, solicitors and removers.

THINGS I VALUED MOST:

1. They were ATTENTIVE and FRIENDLY. I never had to wait more than a few seconds for a telephone response or a few minutes for an email reply. So, I always knew where I stood and I never felt the need to hesitate to contact them.
2. They worked as GOOD TEAM. If one was on holiday or out of office others could quickly pick up the thread and help me
3. They understood my INDIVIDUAL NEEDS and the INDIVIDUAL CHARACTERISTICS of MY PROPERTY. This meant they funnelled appropriate viewers (and were good at conducting viewings I could not attend myself) and deal with enquiries from prospective purchasers and their solicitors
4. They were good at ANTICIPATING EVENTS so that I had time to adapt to things as they unfolded.

Highly recommended. At least seven stars on a five star scale. Thank you, Jordan Fishwick.
Like most people I resent Estate Agent's fees but I must admit they earned their corn and I am very glad I did not go cut-price

Jordan Fishwick