Sep 17,2012
Sep 17,2012
George and the team were very enthusiastic about the house. We put it on at a reasonable price and had just one very low offer. After a few months we reduced the price and got an offer quite soon. This did proceed to a satisfactory sale.

Just before exchange there were questions about the cellar refurbishment, which did cause me worry. CJ Hole team kept me informed the whole time and dealt with the surveyor and solicitors in a highly efficient and courtious manner and I was very happy with the service I received. I would definitely recommend them to others because of their local knowledge, good communication, professional behaviour and anticipation of snags.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of CJ Hole Henleaze Branch! To leave a new review of CJ Hole Henleaze Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for CJ Hole Henleaze Branch