“Great service from Joe and Daniel...”

Jan 03,2019
Joe
Daniel
By: 'Simon H'
Jan 03,2019
I recently completed on the sale of my flat in Kennington with the help of Joe and Daniel at Reeds Rains Kennington. From start to finish the service was excellent. Very knowledgeable about the local area, the development where my flat was and the nearby similar developments. Regular communication by phone and email throughout.
I spoke with various other local agents before appointing Reeds Rains. A key thing that appealed over others was that they have a relatively small office of experienced staff providing reassurance that the person who sees and values your property initially is the only one or one of a small number who will do the viewings with prospective buyers (i.e. things don't get passed down to juniors after appointment). Both Joe and Daniel have a very professional manner, good to deal with as a seller and exactly the sort of people I want to deal with as a prospective buyer, so I was pleased it was them contacting potential buyers, doing viewings and keeping things moving.
They also recommended a very efficient and responsive solicitor which helped to keep things going once buyer had been found.
Overall from first listing to completion the sale took four months which I thought was very good in the context of a quieter market.
I would not hesitate to recommend Joe and Daniel.
Competitive, slightly below the average of those I asked.

Reeds Rains