“A difficult time made easy by the Hoppers team....”

Nov 19,2018
By: 'David M'
Nov 19,2018
Using JR Hopper as my local estate agent of choice proved to be the best decision I could have made at a time in my life when I needed plenty of support and advice. When my wife sadly passed away, I decided to put our home of over 25 years on the market in order to fund the purchase of a flat for my stepson and a smaller house for myself. The whole team at the Settle branch immediately got on board and handled both the sale of the house and purchase of the flat in quick time, with no hitches, and the highest of professional standards. Communication was excellent, nothing was too much trouble and everything went smoothly.....so much so that what could have been a stressful experience was instead an easily manageable and positive process, thanks to the team-effort shown by Andrew, Pam, Natalie and James.
The fees were as expected, no complaints.

J R Hopper & Co