“Our experience purchasing our new home with Ryder & Dutton has simply been stress free. Great customer service!...”

Aug 31,2018
Janet
By: 'Emma'
Aug 31,2018
Purchasing our home through Ryder and Dutton has been easy! Our first point of contact has been Janet Warsap who has corresponded with me through telephone contact and email consistently along our journey, keeping us updated and communicating on our behalf where necessary. Janet also gave us advice where appropriate and made our purchase simply stress free. I found Janet has a lovely, caring personality and clearly has very good customer service skills. When contacting the office Molly has also been very helpful and has a very good telephone manor. We would like to take this opportunity to thank the team and we would definitely use you in future & recommend you to others.
Average
By: Janet Warsap
Sep 15, 2018
Thank you Emma for your lovely review, Molly and I do appreciate it. I hope you are settling in well and enjoying your lovely new home. You know where we are if ever you need us. Best wishes from us all at the Bacup branch.

Ryder & Dutton