“Useless...”

Aug 31,2018
By: 'Disgruntled'
Aug 31,2018
I contacted seven different agencies via the email facility on Rightmove in order to book various viewings of properties. Blackshaw Homes was the only one not to respond. I had to chase them. After putting in an offer by text and email (nobody answered the phone when I tried calling) I had no response and rang again the next day. Explaining that I was a cash buyer, with no chain, and would not be requiring a survey, the man I spoke to told me someone else had also put in an offer and I gave a final figure I would be prepared to go to. He asked for my solicitor's details, which were provided. Two days later, a woman rang and said she was about to put the offers forward to the owner and asked if I had a property to sell... Obviously my conversation with her male colleague two days earlier had not been passed to her. Despite chasing for a response to my offer, I have heard nothing back from them and have now started looking at other properties, making sure I avoid any being marketed by Blackshaw Homes.
By: Southend resident
Oct 09, 2018
Couldn't agree more. They are managed by a very poor team, owners who are more interested in raking in money than helping their customers. I would not recommend them

Blackshaw Homes