“Great customer service...”

Aug 28,2018
By: 'M&J'
Aug 28,2018
This was my girlfriends and my first time moving so our first time dealing with estate agents, and I can safely say that I will continue to use Hadlands for any future moves. They made the whole process so easy for us, our agent Jodie was fantastic & always on hand to answer any questions we had. No query was too big, including moving our move in date and having everything ready for us so we were able to pop in, collect the keys and be out again very quickly as we had arranged a delivery for our move in date! We would like to thank Hadlands, specifically Jodie, for all their help and would highly recommend. We love our house.
Agent fees seem to be in line with friends/family/colleagues within the Bucks/Herts area who have also recently moved.

Hadland Estate Agents