“Darbo and Sally are extremely efficient, polite and friendly...”

Aug 27,2018
Darbo
Sally
By: 'ChippyB'
Aug 27,2018
The phone is always answered straight away, as are any emails I send. Darbo and Sally have always been polite and efficient, acting on any query I have immediately. They always cheerful and has time to listen to any anxiety I may have. I have complete confidence in using Bradleys due to the many years I have had of the excellent efficient service I have received from dealing with Darbo and Sally, as well as the other members of staff there. They always make me feel as if I am receiving a personal service, I am not just a name. I would not hesitate to recommend using Bradleys for tenant finding to other prospective landlords.
I found the fees to be astronomical this time. Usually there is some of the first months rent left over, after fee deduction, for me. This time I actually had to pay a shortfall, which was very disappointing even though it wasn't very much. I was very dismayed as only one viewing actually took place, so very little time was taken up on interviewing, viewing and petrol, I think this is something that could be taken into account.

Bradleys Estate Agents