“Re-mortgage...”

Aug 24,2018
Steven
By: 'Mersey Magician'
Aug 24,2018
After Steve and Kerry sorted out my original mortgage so successfully, it made sense to go back for re-mortgage. I went in with a few ideas of what I was looking for and Steve talked through lots of different options of how I could meet my goals. The rate he found for me was very attractive and coupled with the bonus of chipping a few years of the mortgage duration, I'm delighted. My experience of dealing with Steve is exclusively positive. He knows his onions for sure and combines a friendly and patient approach whilst remaining the consummate professional.

Administratively, I was kept informed throughout. Kerry made sure everything went through seamlessly and let us know she was there to help should the need arise.

All in all, a flawless experience and I'll no doubt return. The fact I recommend Steve and Kerry to friends and family speaks volumes.
It's likely you'll see the savings Steve finds you will outweigh the charge

Manning Stainton