“New flat...”

Aug 22,2018
By: 'David F Kofi'
Aug 22,2018
George was quite simply exceptional. The speed and efficiency of this agent is stellar and Mi Homes should be very proud of this employee. I have dealt with agents in the past and George was exceptional and was upfront throughout, which meant that he could be trusted - something that is many a times lacking in the property market. I'm very happy with the property and very grateful to George for all of his support.
I think the fees were fair - for the quality of work and efficiency with which is it carried out I was pleased.
By: Nicholas Kyriacou
Sep 26, 2018
Hi David,
A massive thank you for your positive feedback. Our customer journey from start to finish is extremely important to us and we are delighted that it has been recognized and you were happy with the service received.

We hope to be given the opportunity to assist your family and friends in the future.

Regards,